Reiki Training and Attunement
Reiki I: March 12th
Reiki II: March 13th
8am – 5pm each day
Reiki ISelf Care
- The Reiki journey begins with Compassionate Self Care. You can expect to learn:
- The history and meaning of Reiki.
- The hand positions for self healing treatments.
- Self cleaning and protection techniques.
- Breathing and grounding techniques for balanced energy flow.
- The 7 main Chakras and their relevance in Reiki.
- The 5 principles of Reiki.
- The relationship of Reiki to other forms of energy work, such as Healing Touch, Qigong, Tai Chi, and Pranic Healing.
- At the end of the training, you will receive energetic “attunement” and certification as a Level I Reiki Practitioner.
Reiki IIOffering to Others
If you feel a calling to serve others, whether it be friends, family, clients in a business setting or animals, Reiki II is the next step in the process. You can expect to learn:
- Anatomy and Organ Systems and Function
- a basic understanding of the 3 doshas of Ayurveda.
- energy body scanning.
- hand placement and methodology in treating others.
- energetic self treatment, cleaning and protection.
- the sacred symbols of Reiki.
- the awakening of intuition.
Client care as a business and livelihood, ethical standards and the energy of money.
- Reiki with animals, objects, rooms, intentions and more.
- At the end of the training, you will receive energetic “attunement” and certification as a Level II Reiki Practitioner.
*Covid vaccination is required for the Reiki II, due to the necessity for the students to work closely in pairs.
Reiki I & II Bundle(Save $100)
- Purchase both courses and save $100
- *Covid vaccination is required for the Reiki II, due to the necessity for the students to work closely in pairs.
Monday 9:30 am -7:45 pm
Tuesday 6:30 am – 7:30 pm
Wednesday 10:00 am – 7:30 pm
Thursday 6:30 am – 6:30 pm
Friday 9:30 am – 11:30 am
Saturday 8:30 am – 11:30 am
Sunday 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
869 Robinwood Court
Traverse City, MI 49686