Dharamsala TC Terms & Conditions
Please read through the terms and conditions on our website thoroughly before enrolling. When enrolling as a student of Dharamsala TC you agree to the terms and conditions as laid out on the Dharamsala TC website www.dharamsalatc.com.
- All purchases of services (classes, workshops, events) are non-refundable.
- Purchases of products are only refundable in new and unused conditions up to 7 days after purchase.
- All students must have a unique online account associated with a unique email address. Friends and family members may not share the same email address unless purchasing a “partner” membership..
- No discounts will be given on memberships, class packages, intro offers, or unlimited packages unless tied to a specific promotion set forth by Dharamsala TC.
- Every effort is made to hold class on time. The schedule is subject to change without prior notice. Please check the online schedule for the most up-to-date schedule. Dharamsala TC is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or canceled for any reason.
- Please arrive at least ten minutes before class.
- Please check in at reception before each class.
- Payment must be made upon booking. No students will be permitted to sign-up for a class, workshop, or event as unpaid unless it is a free or donation based class. Unpaid classes or membership payments will be back-charged.
- Dharamsala TC is not responsible for the safekeeping of your personal belongings.
- The front doors will be locked 5 minutes into every class. For safety reasons, no one 5 or more minutes late for class is permitted entry and leaving class early is strongly discouraged.
- You agree that you have been examined by a qualified medical practitioner within the past six months and have been found by such practitioner to be in good physical health and physically able to perform all yoga classes.
- It is the responsibility of the student to notify teachers of any previous injury, illness, or conditions that may impact their practice.
- Classes at Dharamsala TC may be physically strenuous and you voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death.
- You will follow all instructions given to you by Dharamsala TC teachers and you acknowledge that any failure to do so will be at your own risk and may cause injury.
- In attending classes at Dharamsala TC , you agree that neither you, your heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Dharamsala TC or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
- Dharamsala TC reserves the right to refuse entry for any reason.
- Prices may increase from time to time to reflect increases in cost and benefits.
- Terms, Conditions, and Fees are subject to change without prior notification.
- By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above terms & conditions.
- Studio Classes:
Gear to bring: mat, towel, and water bottle. If you do not have a mat or props, we will lend mats and props at a first come first serve basis at no charge. Water can be purchased or you can fill your own water bottle for free from our filtered cooler.
No shoes are allowed in the yoga studio space.
No cell phones are allowed in the yoga studio space.
Please review Studio Etiquette in advance.
Class Cancellation and Booking Etiquette
- Non-Members (Drop-Ins)- Per our 2 hour class cancellation policy, If you do not show up for a class or do not cancel class outside our 2 hour window your drop-in fee will be applied to the missed class. You will be removed from the class and will not be able to redeem the drop-in credit. If there is an exception to this rule, it will say so in the description of the class as well as at the time of purchase.
- Pack holders – Anyone who holds a package with Dharamsala TC will be subject to a no-show/late cancellation penalty. A class will be deducted from your remaining sessions.
- Sangha Members with unlimited packages will be charged $10 for each class that you are registered for but do not show up to.
- Clients will be able to cancel class prior to 2 hours before a session starts without penalty.
- Namaste Members will be deducted a class from your 4 classes per month. If you do not have any classes remaining you will forfeit your $20/class drop in rate for no-showing to class or not canceling outside of the 2 hour window.
- Summer Offers: All cancellation fees and/or class deductions will be enforced for all summer packages and memberships.
Workshop and Event Cancellations
- Workshop and event cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to the start of the reserved workshop or event. If you do not attend or cancel within 24 hours of start time, you will be fully charged for the workshop and will not be able to use the credit for a future workshop.
- Workshops, events and trainings are non-refundable.
- Credits will not be provided for enrollments cancelled by students.
Please cancel if you are unable to attend a class or workshop to make your space available to others.
Freezing a Recurring Membership
- Members can freeze their recurring membership for a total of 90 days within any given calendar year. Your freeze must occur within a minimum of 30 day increments. An administrative fee of $15/month will be charged to your account.
- Freeze requests must be made in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 48 hours to process the request.
Your auto-renew can be canceled at any time in writing by visiting the visiting https://dharamsalatc.com/member-forms/
Class Package Policies:
Class Packages With Set # of Classes
- Class packages that have yet to be used may have the amount of the package transferred to an account credit or a different package as long as any difference is value is paid upon transfer
- 4 Class Packages will expire 1 month after the date of purchase.
- 10 Class Packages will expire 3 months after the date of purchase.
- Class packages may not be shared between students. The same expiration dates apply to shared packages.
Summer Special Offer Policies (offers are valid from Memorial Day – Labor Day 2023):
- All studio policies apply including class cancellation fees and class deductions.
- No freezes are allowed for summer offers.
- Must pay in full at time of purchase.
- Offers are final sale and will be non-refundable
Summer Offer Details:
- College Students Unlimited Month – $75 for 1 month unlimited – non transferable. Expires 1 month from purchase – must see ID upon purchase
- Summer Special Unlimited Sessions – $425 (3 month unlimited) – non transferable. Only valid for a 3 month period from Memorial – Labor Day 2023
- Summer Vacation Family Package – $230 (12 classes expires 3 months) – package can be shared with a maximum of 4 people that live in the same household. Valid between Memorial Day – Labor Day 2023
- The Weekender 3 Class Pack- $60 (expires in 7 days from day of purchase) Can be shared.
- Kids SUP 4 Class Series – $150 for 4 classes – valid for limited summer series only. Classes expire after the 4 week series ends. Must attend all 4 classes or forfeit the class not attended.
- SUP 4 Class Add-On (BYOB) – $80 for 4 SUP classes (expires 3 months) – non-transferrable. Must bring your own board for this offer to be valid. Board rental fees of $20 can be purchased at time of enrollment for each class in advance.
Recurring Namaste Membership Policies:
- Recurring Namaste Membership allows you 4 classes per month (these do not roll over month to month). If you would like to purchase an additional class beyond 4 in any month you pay a discounted price of $20/class.
- All memberships are subject to a late cancellation fee/no show fee. If you do not show up to a class that you are registered in OR you do not cancel within the 2 hour class cancellation window you will be deducted a class from your session count. If you have purchased an additional class at $20 and do not show up for the class (or cancel within the 2 hour window) you will lose your $20 class payment.
- You will be charged $69 on the same day of each month for your auto-renew.
Membership fees will automatically be charged to your credit card.
Recurring Sangha Membership Policies:
- Recurring Sangha Membership allows you unlimited per monthAll memberships are subject to a late cancellation fee/no show fee. If you do not show up to a class that you are registered in OR you do not cancel within the 2 hour class cancellation window you will be charged a $10 late cancel fee.
- You will be charged $149/month on the same day of each month for your auto-renew.
Membership fees will automatically be charged to your credit card.
All Recurring Membership Policies:
- You can update or change your credit card in your online account or in the studio.
- If you cancel, you may lose your existing rate.
- It is the member’s responsibility to ensure there are sufficient funds available to cover the monthly auto-debit. Should a payment be declined for any reason, Dharamsala TC reserves the right to process payment at any time to settle any debt owed.
Dharamsala TC is not responsible for additional bank fees that you may incur from your bank. Bank fees are under the terms and conditions of contractual agreements that lie between you and your bank.
Recurring Membership Cancellation Policy:
- There is a 30 day cancellation policy for all cancellation requests. This means that regardless of when we receive the cancellation form you will have one additional payment. Your membership may be used through the following month once your final membership payment has been charged.
- If your monthly auto-payment fails for any reason, then your membership may be cancelled after 3 attempts to instate a new credit card. Your membership will be inactive during this time and you will not be allowed to book into classes.
- All account debts must be settled before cancellation of membership can be finalized, this includes all late cancellation and no-show fees incurred.
We reserve the right to cancel memberships.
- Cancellation forms must be submitted via email in order to cancel a membership. Cancellation forms can be found at https://dharamsalatc.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/Dharamsala-TC-Cancellation-Form.pdf
Additional Questions? Please email email@example.com
Kay Epple and Hilary Lee, owners of Dharamsala TC LLC. Website: www.dharamsalatc.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dharmsala TC LLC and www.dharamsalatc.com will only contact individuals who specifically give us consent. Consent may be given by contacting us through our website, creating an account on MindBodyOnline, e-mail consent through Flodesk or by purchasing one of our products or services.
Your full name, postal address, cell phone, email address, emergency contact name and phone number, and date of birth, provided by you when registering to schedule and purchase classes at Dharamsala TC on MindBodyOnline.
Your Information can be accessed by Dharamsala TC Owners and Management and the front desk staff at her studio.
If you would like any of your information deleted, please email email@example.com
You may be asked to store your credit card information. This will be completely voluntary and used to more easily sell you services from Dharamsala TC
If you subscribe for the monthly auto-renew you will be asked to give consent to store your credit card information for future billing. Should you ever cancel your auto-renew, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to delete your store’s information.
All such information is strictly protected and used only for delivering the content and products the user has signed up for or purchased. This information is never used for other purposes and is never shared with 3rd parties for their own use. This data can be deleted at the request of the consumer as long as it is in compliance with the signed contract.
Processors/Vendors Used Who Collect Information:
Kay Epple and Hilary Lee and www.dharamsalatc.com, uses some processors/vendors to run as a business. These include:
1. MindBodyOnline to create account, schedule classes, make purchases, and collect automatic payments.
2. Flodesk to create emails and promotions.
3. WordPress to host our website.
www.dharamalatc.com does not share your information with these processors/vendors. Information will only be provided to these processors by YOU in order to sign-up at these sites. The information collected by these processors is stored by them. Click the links to be taken to the privacy policies of the associated processors.
Existence of Individual rights:
As a consumer of products and services offered by Kay Epple and Hilary Lee and ww.dharamsalatc.com, you have the right of:
Access to your personal data – to know what data is stored where.
To correct personal data where it is incorrect or incomplete
To delete personal data as long as it is not necessary to uphold your signed contract
Restrict/suspend processing of personal data in compliance with your signed contract
Complain to a supervisory authority
Withdraw consent at any time unless doing so goes against what was agreed upon in your signed contract
Object to processing in compliance with your signed contract
This policy may be changed at any time at Kay Epple, Hilary Lee and www.dharamsalatc.com’s discretion. If we should update this policy, we will post the updates to this page on our website. This policy was revised March 26, 2022 in order to be GDPR compliant.
For more information, to make a complaint, to ask questions, or delete your data please contact: Kay Epple, email@example.com